Sunday, April 26, 2009

HI NIGERIAN RADIOGRAPHERS

HI   NIGERIAN   RADIOGRAPHERS

Special greetings to all radiographers on my page, especially Nigerian radiographers.
I am really impressed by all of you, especially the younger radiographers. 
All the diplomate radiographers that joined The Queen Margaret Univervity Edinburgh Scotland Uk, BSc Conversion Course, I specially raise my hat for you all. Even though most of you were in Nigeria and earn naira, you could still make the great sacrifice of paying so much pounds to improve yourself [that is wonderful].
I want encourage you all, not to stop there there are still great oppurtunities if you could go up to MSc  , MBA and PhD. I believe you can all do it.

I want to take this oppurtunity to CONGRATULATE  all those Nigerian radiographers graduating from The Queen Margaret Univervity Edinburgh Scotland UK, on Wednesday 8th July 2009.  I hope to be in Edinburgh on that day, so I will be able to see as many of you that will come..
Keep the flag flying and remember to join and support The Association of Radiographers of Nigeria [ARN] federal and state branches including the Radiographers Registration Board of Nigeria [RRBN].

Those of you practicing ultrasounds like me, there is a newly formed association called THE MEDICAL ULTRASOUND PRACTITIONERS OF NIGERIA,  you can get in touch withComrade AFK Bakre or send an email to  ultrasoundpractitioners@gmail.com  for more information.

I am presently based in the Republic of Ireland acquiring more advanced knowledge in medical  ultrasounds  and will be back to naija very very soon.
I intend to write more blogs, where we can all interact and share knowledge online on many issues of radiography, ultrasounds and general issues of life

REGARDS
VICTOR  EFUGHi

No comments:

Post a Comment